Any marriage, common law or formal, must be dissolved by a court’s order. If you decide to end your marriage, you will likely need guidance through the legal system. Let us help you protect your property and make certain how much access you will have to your children.

Generally, one party in a divorce with children will pay child support. Setting child support amounts and registering for disbursement is also part of what we do. In the event that you are owed unpaid child support, Bexar County has two courts dedicated to enforcing child support through the Attorney General. We can walk you through this process to help you collect.

Once a divorce has occurred, there are court orders in place, but not everyone chooses to obey them. In that case, we would help you file an enforcement action to make certain that what was ordered is what actually happens, whether for visitation and contact or financial support.